Projects > Archdioceses Of Philadelphia, PA. St. Mary's Manor
Inc was hired by the Archdioceses Of Philadelphia to perform an ELF EMF survey and perform a computer simulation at St. Mary's Manor lower level where the new Network Operation Center, NOC, will be located.
The objective of this survey was to:
· Collect and analyze extremely low frequency (ELF) magnetic flux density data.
· Report the source of EMF in the surveyed area.
· Recommend magnetic field management strategies to mitigate all EMI (electromagnetic interference) generated by building the new Network Operation Center.
Ran a computer simulation of:
· The proposed computer equipment for the NOC.
· The new 220 power line to the NOC area.
· The various computer equipment that will be used, and
· The additional equipment that will added (10 full computer racks of possible future equipment).
EMF Shielding Inc.
251 53rd street
Brooklyn, NY 11220
Phone: (718) 439-3144|
FAX: (718) 439-3245